Make the perfect last minute Easter present or surprise your family and friends with some homemade delicious treats. All you need is two bars of dark chocolate and whatever Graze snacks you have on hand, or visit the Graze Shop to choose your favourite snacks.
- 200g Dark Chocolate (I use Green & Blacks)
- Your favourite Graze Snacks
- Heat up some water in Saucepan to simmering point, then break up your chocolate into small pieces and place into a glass (Pyrex) bowl, and immerse in heated water to slowly melt the chocolate. Stir until chocolate is melted and glossy.
- Cover a board with greaseproof paper (baking paper) and use a dessert spoon to pour out a medallion shape of chocolate. Make sure you leave space between them as to not run into each other.
- Choose your favourite Graze Snacks (I love the nutty ones) you can be as adventurous as you like and sprinkle on top of the chocolate medallions.
- Place in the fridge, they solidify very quick, though depending on how thick you poured your chocolate.
- If you are giving them as a present try placing them in a confectionary box
- Store in fridge
Source: The Graze.com